Rental Property Insurance

When you own rental property, you have two different types of insurance to consider. First is standard property insurance against fire and other types of damage. The other is an optional type of insurance that helps protect you from the loss of income that results if you cannot rent your property for a long period of time due to damage, repairs, or other circumstances.

Do you own a rental property and want to find out if this insurance applies to you? To learn more about this type of insurance and how it might fit into your life, contact JF Murray today to schedule a consultation.

This web site may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting or tax advice. You may wish to consult a competent attorney, tax advisor, or accountant.